The library is going into our next phase, starting Monday July 22nd, 2020! We do have some guidelines patrons must follow while in the library. We will also have a slight change to our hours which are listed below. We will still be offering porch pickup as well.
– We will be limiting patrons inside the library to 5 at a time, including computer users. Patrons may have to wait on the porch until they are able to enter.
– Masks are required for library entry.
– Please use hand sanitizer located by the door upon entry.
– We request patrons be mindful of what items they touch.
– We request patrons adhere to a social distance of 6 feet.
– Please limit your visit to no more than an hour.
– Computer use is by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call us at 570-325-2131.
We are very thankful for our patrons and for your continued patience during this time.